Amazingly enough, this Photo of the Day is a recent portrait that was captured this past Saturday (2017-03-04) in Los Angeles. I say amazingly considering I haven’t been shooting portraits in a couple years now.
It is a simple one-light setup with a relatively large modifier (53 inches), and there was no direct sunlight since it had already went past the roof due to the late afternoon time.
- ISO 200
- Adobe Lightroom CC and Adobe Photoshop CC workflow, to Silver Efex Pro 2.
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II
- Panasonic LUMIX G Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH
- Elinchrom D-Lite RX 4
- Elinchrom Rotalux 135cm octabox
- Elinchrom Skyport Plus HS for Olympus
Note that you should expect my own personal write-up and review of the E-M1 Mark II in the next few weeks.