There were several articles published to document the Precision Rifle Project I had undertaken during the 2017 year, built on an American Rifle Company Mausingfield short action.
All of the articles as well videos related to documenting this project are linked below.
- Part 1 – Project conception, including discussion of action, barrel, and other parts acquired
- Part 2 – Update with more parts acquisitions, including optic chosen
- Part 3 – Update after rifle finally built (gunsmith work)
- Part 4 – First rounds range report
- Part 5 – Another range report after the first 100+ rounds, including thoughts on the rifle build